Monday, February 01, 2016

Productivity

Hello everyone,
I know I have not made a blog post in a long time but I have been productive in my sewing room.

My first finish before Christmas was a gift for my Secret Sister. We have a family get together and we each pick a person to be our Secret Sister. My cousin who received this gift absolutely love it. Since I love penguins so much, I have made one for myself as well. However, mine is not completed.



After Christmas, I got to spend a week with my sister, Julia @ Jada's Quilting Adventures. This was a week that I got a lot accomplished.

I finished all the blocks for her Mosaic Quilt. I was so into getting them done and sewing that I completely forgot to take pictures of the last six I made her. I have the three for October exchange but I do not have pictures for the November or December exchange.




Since Christmas, I have been busy with getting my blocks for my Mosaic Quilt finished as well as more of the blocks for my Star Quilt.

I will post pictures when I get some progress done on those blocks.

Hope everyone had great holidays and are being creative in their quilting rooms :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you have been sewing. That penguin is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguin is adorable! I'm looking forward to the next block exchange....may have to wait until the WIPs pile is smaller :)

    ReplyDelete