Monday, August 24, 2015

Random Appliqué Projects

Here are some random appliqué projects that I have completed in the last year.

My first introduction into appliqué. Yet again, I have to thank my sister for her lessons. She knew I would love this since I am big into scrapbooking as well.
 
After finishing the above project, I decided I wanted to do more. I fell in love with appliqué from the beginning. I love how I can create my own designs and add my personal touch.
 
Here is my second project I created without a pattern.

 


Here are some other appliqué projects I have completed in the past year.

Hope Mug Rugs

St. F X Wall Hanging for a friend

 
Hope you enjoy :) Be creative !
 

4 comments:

  1. The St. FX wall hanging was great! And so happy you had a chance to complete a lot of projects while we were away this year :) Felt so short even though we stayed longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! It was very nice to see some WIPs become completed projects :) It did feel very short

      Delete
  2. Your St. FX wall hanging is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are a quick study! These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete